- Published on Thursday, 18 August 2011 23:50
OMJ! One Man’s Junk LLC and www.OMJlist.com User Terms & Conditions
Thank you for being a part of One Man’s Junk (further referred to as OMJ). By creating an account, you AGREE to our User Terms & Conditions. Anyone found to be in violation of the OMJ User Terms & Conditions may have their Profile Suspended or Deleted from the site without notice or explanation.
1. The name “One Mans Junk”, the abbreviation “OMJ”, the OMJ! Logo and all official OMJ Docs are the Intellectual Property and Copyrights/Trademarks of OMJ and are not allowed to be altered or used in any capacity, including, but not limited to, opening any additional OMJ Groups, web sites, internet pages etc. Violators of this will be prosecuted in a court of law.
2. OMJ User Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
3. OMJ is in NO WAY responsible for anything posted on OMJ! Furthermore, OMJ will not be held, in any way, liable for anything posted or any transactions made through any of the OMJ Groups. This includes but is not limited to money, trades and/or promises. You take full responsibilty for your own posts, comments and/or dealings with others and agree to use the group at your own risk.
4. OMJ reserves the right to remove any post for any reason without notice or explanation.
5. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to create a profile on One Man’s Junk. If any Profile is found or suspected of being under the age of 16, it will be immediately suspended or deleted.
6. You MUST register on OMJ with your REAL NAME and have a recent (within the last 12 months) photo of yourself as your profile picture AT ALL TIMES on all individual FREE and Upgraded VERIFIED accounts. You may have others in the photo with you but you MUST personally be in your Profile photo. Failure to do so will eventually result in your profile being suspended or deleted. Any posts found to be made prior to meeting these profile requirements will be deleted with no exception, so be sure not to post on the site BEFORE you have met these requirements.
8. Anything posted that is known to be ILLEGAL to sell will be immediately deleted and could result in the deletion of your profile.
Things Not Allowed To Be Posted on OMJ!
1. Firearmes of ANY kind.
3. Drop Side Cribs
4. Anything known to be illegal (ie counterfit merchandise, stolen goods etc.)
*Any of these found to be posted will result in the removal of the post and the removal of the person that posted it from OMJ! NO EXCEPTIONS! Additional items may be added to this list at a later point, so check the T&C's often for any updates.
9. By creating an account on OMJ, you agree to allow OMJ to use anything you post for promotional purposes.
OMJ is work in progress and as we grow other issues will surely arise. We will address and accommodate solutions to those issues as they arise.
A good rule of thumb to follow is that if you think something you are doing may cause a "RED FLAG" to one of our Administrators, DON'T DO IT!
Thank you for being a part of OMJ and know we are working to make it the best Social Selling experience possible. Be on the lookout for new and exciting OMJ announcements and enhancements.